Thank yous & Shout outs!

Special Thank you & Shout out to @anthonycassone4 for giving me a warm & inspiring message my first day back from vacation. Please keep being your unique & inspiring self.  I appreciate you!

Thank you to @TrueCrimeUpdat; @LostPlanetEarth; & @misslrodriguez; for being brilliant content creators. I appreciate tagging me & welcoming me back as well.

 Please take some time to check out those brilliant creators and their causes they support. Just click on the Twitter handle names & it should take you to their Twitter pages.


***There has been major Facebook glitches within the last 2 weeks or so. I just got back into my Facebook. Shout out to everyone on Facebook who has liked & shared recently.***

@crime_unlimited 


(True Crime Unlimited) on Twitter  


Here is my link 


@TrueCrimeUnlimited on Facebook


or email me at


 TrueCrimeUnlimited@gmail.com.












 















Comments

Popular Posts